Calling all Harry Potter fans!
Go behind the scenes of the making of Harry Potter on this amazing tour of the Warner Brothers Studio.
On this tour, you will be taken by luxury coach to the Warner Bros studios in Watford and spend time independently exploring the Harry Potter film sets, see all the props and costumes that were used in the actual movies!
- Explore the Making of Harry Potter independently without a group holding you back!
- See props and costumes from all eight movies in one single tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central London direct to Watford
Please note: Cancellation policy
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Recent reviews of Harry Potter Studio Tour
Great experience for all Harry Potter fans and not only. Get to see behind to seeings how the movie was made. Refresh your Harry Potter knowledge. Have fun. Impressive.Chrystos Geo
Such an amazing day out! So many things to see and explore. My autistic son was so excited but I worried about the crowds being too much, the sensory room is an amazing addition to the tour. A massive thank you.Sandra C
Harry Potter at Warner bros is good for harry fans like me. Very good tour for anyone who loves Harry Potter. it takes about 4 hours to do the tour. Was funMr M
Great tour. Everyone really enjoyed it. Would recommend to others. Lots of photo opportunities.The transport was great, comfortable.Richard D
Mandy Braithewaite is a writer, blogger, and proud resident of Camden Town in North London. She's passionate about sharing her love for the area with others, whether through her website Visitcamdentown.com or her writing about the neighborhood's history and culture.
As a big Amy Winehouse fan, Mandy also enjoys exploring the singer's legacy and sharing recommendations for fans. When she's not writing or exploring Camden, you can find Mandy hanging out in the area's many cafes and music venues, always on the lookout for something new and exciting to discover.
- In and Around CamdenAugust 23, 2023Houses of Parliament Tour in London: My Experience
- FoodAugust 22, 2023Best Restaurants in London for Families: Top Picks for a Fun Meal Out
- In and Around CamdenFebruary 18, 2023Why Is It Always Raining In London? Exploring the City’s Weather Patterns
- ToursMay 12, 2022Take a Private Tour Of London in a Classic Car!