Do you want to experience the wild side of Camden? You’ve seen Camden Market, now it’s time to experience another side of Camden Town. Camden is known for being one of London’s most exciting, multicultural and lively areas.
This 4-hour bar crawl is awesome for those who like a lively alternative nightlife. You’ll visit some of the most popular Camden bars and pubs from traditional boozers and rock-metal haunts, to cocktail bars and converted horse stables – so get ready for some variety! You’ll also get a free shot in every venue, discounted drinks and there will also be a professional photographer to take some shots of you.
Find out more about this awesome tour!
- Group bookings available
- Easy booking with instant confirmation.
- Mobile tickets accepted.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of the experience.
It was a great night and met so many interesting people. The host, Veronika, was super great and made sure we had fun in each venue. Definitely recommend!! 10/10👌MV
Amazing experience in Camden. The bars we visited in this pub crawl were so cool. Everyone was super friendly and the hosts were very attentive, making sure everyone was having fun. Special shout out to Sonali!Nataly T
The best night I have had in a long time. Reps are great, incredibly friendly and sociable. Makes you feel a part of a community and the fun just doesn’t seem to endConnor P
Mandy Braithewaite is a writer, blogger, and proud resident of Camden Town in North London. She's passionate about sharing her love for the area with others, whether through her website Visitcamdentown.com or her writing about the neighborhood's history and culture.
As a big Amy Winehouse fan, Mandy also enjoys exploring the singer's legacy and sharing recommendations for fans. When she's not writing or exploring Camden, you can find Mandy hanging out in the area's many cafes and music venues, always on the lookout for something new and exciting to discover.
- In and Around CamdenAugust 23, 2023Houses of Parliament Tour in London: My Experience
- FoodAugust 22, 2023Best Restaurants in London for Families: Top Picks for a Fun Meal Out
- In and Around CamdenFebruary 18, 2023Why Is It Always Raining In London? Exploring the City’s Weather Patterns
- ToursMay 12, 2022Take a Private Tour Of London in a Classic Car!